Wednesday, May 10, 2006

what happens in vegas...

Most people get blogs posts on their birthday, and today should be no exception. I mean, 23 years ago today, the most important person in the world was born. But I when I get a screaming call at 2am this morning, alerting me that not only had birthday boy and company arrived safe and sound in Las Vegas, but more importantly, that the MGM Grand had over booked and thus put the three of them in a 8000 square foot, 2 story “Sky Suite” with 3 bedrooms, touch screen remotes, 17 TVs and a hot tub over-looking the Strip, I decided that clearly, the golden child doesn’t need my stupid blog to complete his birthday.
Just in case, Happy Birthday, Alexander Peterson Anthony Spotswood. I love you, Biscut…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day, Alex! You have a really cool sister!

Anonymous said...

Alexander,
If the picture at the bottom of this posting is you, you are one cutie! Happy Birthday!