Sunday, April 23, 2006

seinfeld? h.o.t...

The Boston Phoenix has released its list of 100 Unsexiest Men in the World, including Osama Bin Laden and Carrot Top. And I know you Nickelback haters will love their Number 6:

6. Chad Kroeger: It's not just the massive head, weird face, and bad hair. It's also the fact that he's in Nickelback, the worst band since the dawn of music.

However, in reviewing the names, I feel there are a few missing and thus, here are my Top 10 Unsexiest Men in the World that aren’t in this article:

10. Jim J. Bullock
9. Stephen Hawking
8. James Lipton
7. Pete Doherty
6. Ryan Seacrest
5. Mark Summers
4. Pat Sajak
3. Kofi Annan
2. Bronson Pinchot
1. Dennis Rader, the BTK killer…

4 comments:

danimarcus said...

Overall, I agree, most especially in the cass of Monsuiers Lipton and Seacrest. HOWEVER, Bronson Pinchot does not belong on that list amongst decidedly unsexy men. Mr. Pinchot is sexy in a quirky, don't know quite what to do with him, enigmatic way. I can't say that I have ever dreamed erotically with Bronson and me as the stars. Though I will say that I would totally go on a date with him if he asked, providing he serended me with the theme song to PERFECT STRANGERS and did a little of Serge's greatest hits.

Spots said...

Dan, you never watched The Surreal Life, I take it. Bronson is a complete psycopath molester. Zoe should be arriving any minute and I shall wait for confirmation from her on this, as I am positive she agrees...

Nihilistic said...

After all these years how do you pull Bronson Pinchot out of the hat to put on this list? I completely agree, but that one was so out of left field! Kudos for it though!

KG said...

"Dennis Rader, the BTK killer"
hahaha, but he took all those "erotic photos?"