Monday, April 10, 2006

CELEBRITY INTERVIEW!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Doug Benson! Yep, star of Best Week Ever on VH1 and The Marijuanalogues. Oh, and lest I forget, Curb Your Enthusiasm. Hell, folks. He was even on an episode of Friends. Yes! I rule...

Spots: What's your favorite thing about Gavin Newsom?
Doug: My favortie thing about Gavin Newsom is that I don't know who he is.

Spots: If you were a hobo, what would your cardboard sign say?
Doug: "Pick me up, and you can drive in the carpool lane."

Spots: Who is your favorite Golden Girl and why?
Doug: That's like asking me to choose between cancer and AIDS. And two other things. Sorry, but the only way I could do it is in a haiku. (see number 5)

Spots: Which celebrity that you've met is the biggest asshole? Explain.
Doug: Catherine Keener was mean to me once. But I deserved it.

Spots: Weed vs. Booze in haiku, please.
Doug: i like pot a lot
and i also enjoy booze
i pick dorothy

Doug can be seen April 21st and 22nd at Cobb's Comedy Club.

6 comments:

Sunset Boy said...

Very cool Beth. Doug is a great and funny guy.

BEN

Spots said...

I know! I didn't even have to drop your name, although I was fully prepared to do so...

KG said...

o.0
he made me laugh for five mins straight this week on bwe. The joke was something about Ryan Seacrest growing a beard and Teri Hatcher as his beard...it was great.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Hcl ultram Amateur lesbian streaming video american canadian caribean cruise lines honda dealer des moines

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Sundamaged leather sofa Pensacola nissan dealerships Onepoint pilates ritalin amphetamines pharmacy Under tank heaters http://www.2005-nissan-pathfinder-reviews.info/Plastic-surgeons-in-jacksonville-florida-3246.html liposuction cost Bathtub and shower surround manufacturer botox mains moites