Friday, January 20, 2006

who's a badass now, greg...

Most of the time, I rip off my celebrity gossip from brilliant sites like Dlisted and Just Jared, but on occasion, I get the scoops myself. I'd like to give a shout out to my devoted reader, Molly, who, in addition to teaching me how to play Flip Cup in the basement of a Bethlehem, PA house of sin, is currently employed by a huge news media conglomerate where she has access to decidedly fabulous gossip.
This morning, I received the following:

hey beth!
got a scoop on your favorite new actor Johnathan Rhys Meyers!
we interviewed him y'day for CNN American Morning. Check it out! it's in the 6am hour on the west coast tho-- doubt you'll be up.
anyway! this morning ...*****************..... (off the record please!) ...but this you can publish... he was seen putting on lipstick before the taping... AND he was wearing gator-skin boots! can anyone say homo?
--yours-in-gossip
molly

What! Lipstick? This is incredible and has, sadly, completely made my day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beth, you better not get me fired!! (but i'm flattered)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »