Tuesday, January 03, 2006
this has got to be pretty close...
Gavin’s New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Continue to affect positive world change on grand scale.
2. Meet that girl with the charming blog.
3. Find out what all the “hair gel” snickering is about.
4. Make the Matrix Fillmore less lame.
5. Befriend a real hobo and have it captured in film.
Kimberly’s New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Learn correct pronunciation of housekeeper’s name (note to self: the l’s should sound like y’s)
2. Find better plastic surgeon to make me look less “robotic and insincere.”
3. Prove to Gavin that America doesn't "loathe" me.
4. practice phonetic legal term flashcards.
5. Renew subscription to USA Today...
at 11:34 AM