Oh my god. I just realized that ANYONE can request an interview with Gavin. Obviously, a request in no way guarantees said interview, but once Gavin’s staff hears my brilliantly prepared questions and reviews my informative blog, there’s no way they can deny me.
Seriously. I’m actually considering this.
The dilemma I’m facing is how to present myself as a legitimate writer as opposed to an unknown, obsessed, boozy celebrity whore who occasionally lacks grace and tact. Also, I imagine they’d want to know what I’d ask. Here are my prepared questions:
1. So, you read my blog, right?
2. Please list 10 things you hate about Kimberly.
3. What is San Francisco doing to celebrate my birthday?
4. How do you emotionally handle the undeniable chemistry between us?
5. What is your cell phone number?
6. Can I smell your clothes?
7. Now that we all agree on the Marina sucking, where do you hang?
8. Settle an argument. Gel or mousse?
9. Can I get a look at your stock portfolio?
10. Will you marry me?
I feel that about wraps up everything my readers and I would like to know. If you have any additional questions you’d like me to ask, please don’t hesitate to contact me, and I’ll include your querries in my pending interview…