Thursday, January 19, 2006

here comes trouble...

So, uh, guess what I’m going tonight?

What’s that, you say? Discussing abortion with Gavin?

Yep! You guessed it! The stellar and well-connected Zoe has scored two $150 tickets to a VIP reception where we’ll hob-nob with the pro-lifers. I’m not sure that I can sit through an hour and a half of Q & A about terminated pregnancies, but I’m down for passed hors d’oeuvres and an open bar. Also, what does one wear to look appropriately concerned about women’s rights, yet fabulously hot?
I shall be reporting back tomorrow on my proximity to Gav and any hanky panky that I hope to orchestrate in a janitorial closet or similar…

*Post script at 4:35pm: Nevermind. I have too much work to do. I'm sitting in my office alone, everyone else is gone, and I'm still slaving away. Goodbye Gavin, goodbye abortion lecture, goodbye hanky panky in a janitorial closet. Zoe is holding 2 tickets in her hand right now. Want them?

4 comments:

Elliot said...

You need to wear bright red and stuff a pillow down the front of your frock for special attention.

Anonymous said...

That's Rough.

Anonymous said...

Are you out of your fucking mind, Elizabeth? Screw that job. You won't need it when you marry Gavin, which you will never be able to do if you keep blowing him off to slave away at some non-profit. I can't believe you aren't going. Who are you? Imagine the hilarious blog you'd write tomorrow. We live vicariously through you. Live well, goddamn it.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.pontiac-grand-prix-performance-parts.info laser hair removal employee auto navigation Appliances dishwashers reviews ratings consumer Hot pictures of pamela anderson Rochester mn ipl hair removal Lazer hair removal schools ontario