Friday, December 09, 2005

will is no longer hunting...

Oh, and finally one last tidbit of gossip. Matt Damon got married about 15 minutes ago. I guess my mailman fucked up again, because my invite to their city hall nuptials didn’t arrive on time. Maybe they just didn’t want some girl in cheap shoes coughing the word, “shotgun.”
Actually, I’m embarrassed to admit I rode the Affleck bandwagon until Ben went and screwed me by drinking J-Lo’s voodoo potions.
And then I saw The Bourne Identity. Ding dong, Damon. Nice guns.
Anyway, he’s hitched and after her 7am rant on the subject, Zoe is currently banging her head against her computer…

3 comments:

Towski said...

Who says their is no entropy in hollywood? In keeping with the laws regarding the creation and destruction of matter, Damon gets hitched, but Nicole Ritchie and DJ AM (Seriously? That's your name?) called off their engagement.

Maybe he was scared to marry a tootsie pop, or she finally realized he's ugly...

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »