Friday, December 09, 2005

narc...

This morning, sitting at a traffic light on my way to work, I saw some guy in a brand new beamer nonchalantly smoking a joint. His window was down and he was pinching this tiny roach without a care in the world. Until of course, he saw me staring at him.
Being an open minded, former reefer myself, I smiled and nodded, as if to show not only approval, but an understanding for the desire to get stoned on one’s way to work. I mean, if this guy can actually maintain productivity while high, more power to him. I prefer to sit around watching Swing Kids and eating peanut butter from the jar, but I guess that’s just me.
You’d think this guy would respond with a return smile and nod. Mais non. He looks over, takes another hit of his joint and THROWS IT AT MY CAR, a la Reality Bites. I have no idea what to make of this and quite frankly, feel that if this is his attitude, he, in the great words of Huey Lewis, needs to find a new drug…