Sunday, November 27, 2005

actually, that ron's kinda cute...

4 hours sleep in 5 days has finally taken its toll. I would say that I’m the one who has become too old for this, however, I’d like to point out that the lads abstained from booze yesterday. We went to Harry Potter instead where I learned in great detail just how hot Hermione has become and in what specific ways she’s developed physically over the course of her adventures with Harry. I was far too exhausted to find any 12 years olds attractive for 2 and half hours and focused all remaining energy on keeping my eyes open.
The lads leave tonight, but before they do, dad is taking all of us to La Rondella for “real Mexican food” with some “real Mexicans.” After they leave, I plan to take an appallingly long shower, do my nails with my beloved roommate and say a prayer thanking God for Ireland…

PS. I wanna give a shout-out to Finian in Limerick…