Friday, August 26, 2005

this'd make one hell of a mix tape...

the top 10 songs i’m embarrassed to LOVE…

10. “Cry” by Godley and Crème
9. “Glory of Love” by Peter Cetera
8: “Dance” by LeAnn Womack
7. “Star to Fall” by Cabin Crew
6. “Girl on TV” by LFO
5. “Someday” by Nickelback
4. “When I’m Gone” by 3 Doors Down
3. “My Immortal” by Evanescence
2. “Dirty Diana” by Michael Jackson
1. “I'm With You" by Avril Levigne

also, last night, Andy and I came up with the top 5 shows that the elderly love:

5. Matlock
4. Murder She Wrote
3. Colombo
2. Perry Mason
1. In the Heat of the Night

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to mention your obsession with Robbie Rivera's "One Eye Shut"? You dance around to that song, holding one hand to your ear like your a DJ. It's not only embarassing to listen to, it's embarassing to be seen with you when you're listening to it.

atoep said...

How about: The Rockford Files?

Steve Austin said...

Enjoyable blog. Please check out my ugliest dog blog.

jon said...

I was searching for pet dog info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul