Wednesday, August 03, 2005

472 minutes to go...

How are we supposed to work today when in a mere 10 hours, the Blow Out Reunion Special airs? Zoe is beginning with the marathon at 4, hoping to catch up by the finale at 7, so she doesn’t ask stupid questions during the sacred reunion at 8. Jason and Chris are coming over to join us, along with anyone else who wants, and I’m trying to think of Jonathan-esque snacks to serve. What are Jonathan’s favorite foods? What’s Jonathan’s favorite cocktail? Does Jonathan have a favorite home fragrance?
I have an unhealthy obsession with anything related to this show, and want to invent a drinking game in which guests are forced to do a shot every time Jonathan cries, overcompensates for his obvious gayness or punches a wall. I think that the best thing about Jonathan is the fact that if I invited him to come over and hang out at our house, he’d be totally uncomfortable, unable to interact with “regular” people, and would probably refuse to use our bathroom.
I am so excited, I can barely stand it and have blown out my hair today to commemorate this momentous occasion…

4 comments:

laura said...

Am I the only who thinks that all the antagonism between Jonathan and Scott could be cured by a good shag? Also, what did you think of the final bottle design for Jonathan product? We know the sheer perfection of it brought Jonathan to tears, but I thought they were lame.

Spots said...

I think that the antagonism between Jonathan and Scott is scripted myself, and Scott is Jonathan's secret boyfriend. They're shagging anyway. I thought the bottle wasn't bad, especially when Scott explained the concept behind it. And, Laura, it has a barcode! Hold on, I need a tissue...

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing over Beth calling me at 2am to discuss Jonathan's water filtration idea, which she found "genius in it's stupidity."
Make it happen!

Anonymous said...

you're hot