Tuesday, July 12, 2005

my prerogative...

Have you been watching “Being Bobby Brown”? It’s a reality show in which we follow Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, watching them cause scenes in Harrods and demand meetings with the Dali Lama.
It’s wonderful.
The two of them are surprisingly appalling. I realize they’re complete addicts and ex-felons, but I had no idea they were quite so insane. From Bobby groping Whitney before their poor child, Bobbi Christina, to his retelling of the time he had to remove an errant piece of poo from Whitney’s ass, the fun never stops.
I believe in the next episode, protective services will arrive to rescue poor Bobbi Christina, surprisingly normal considering the fact that’s she’s the spawn of these two bizarre individuals. At one point, I was tempted to rescue her myself as her parents loudly debated from whom she inherited her hefty ass.
I was reminded of this brilliant show today as I drove to work and found myself listening to the genius Whitney Houston tune, “It’s Not Right (But It’s Okay)." I have a very specific fantasy in which I perform said song to a sea of well dressed admirers, backed by 30 male dancers clad in nothing but tighty whities, construction boots and angel wings. If you’re familiar with the song, you know exactly where the pyrotechnic display should happen.
Watching “Being Bobby Brown” is like slowing down to watch someone getting pulled over. You can’t help but stare, and are delighted you’re not involved. Seriously. Watch it. It’s gloriously offensive…

3 comments:

Bonita said...

I've watched....it's hard to believe of the two, Bobby is the normal one.

Metro said...

I'm hopelessly devoted to only one reality show, Rockstar:INXS!! Everybody vote for Ty!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of drug addicts and felons...do you still hang out with Andy???