Wednesday, February 16, 2005

love letter...

Dear Mill Valley Fireman currently rescuing someone right outside my office window,
I am so in love with you, I can barely breathe. Maybe it’s your clean cut, Republican appearance, maybe it’s the way you flipped open that gurney with ease, maybe it’s your tight fitting navy blue uniform. Any way you cut it, I have just fallen hard.
Any old person can rescue a little girl choking on a grape. But you do it with such authoritative style. Even my boss said, “That’s one hot fireman!”
I can’t wait to tell the wacky story of how we met at our wedding. I can’t wait to tell people I’m in love with a super fine rescue worker. I can’t wait to bake lasagna for the entire Ladder Company.
Oh, Mill Valley Fireman rescuing someone right outside my office window, ditch that victim and come rescue me…

5 comments:

Spots said...

And Margot just totally sent this letter to the MVFD e-mail address. Oh shit...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beyond words. Let me know if you need a lasagne recipe. t.p.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Erotic amp stories best canadian affiliate programs Juicy asian ass High power presure washers Pilates training exercise Wolf car cover official website asian history asian teen ass fuck connecticut asian massage parlors Interracial amateur photos Site hacking softwares download Internet webserver monitor Mens fitness forums Amateurs story movie pics cam Asian rod finials shakira butts gallery asian