Sunday, January 09, 2005

the most disgusting event in my lifetime...

I was walking along an outdoor market with my father yesterday. He walked ahead, admiring some crap in a stall, when an elderly, filthy, and giant gypsy dressed in dirt-covered rags approached him, asking for money. Horrified, he shook his head and ran in the opposite direction. The gypsy then approached me, coming right up close to my face and making eye contact. But instead of reaching out her hand for spare Euros, she burped in my face. From deep within her decreped body escaped a visable sound and smell I cannot describe, expect to say this; My hair changed color, my eyebrows burned off, and I can't see out of my left eye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's no fun not having eyebrows.

Spots said...

It's probably better than being a gypsy, though.