Thursday, January 06, 2005

gettin' my ring finger ready...

It's 1am here, and I've run across the street (from Stash) where the gang is anxiously awaiting my return. I was stressing about a work e-mail, so I excused myself to the internet cafe and have to now run right back. Who knew there'd be 17 (yep, seventeen) e-mails announcing Gavin's divorce? I think it's a sign.
Thanks guys. The family will be appalled and thrilled. I knew it would happen eventually. And thank god it happened today. My bizarre illness has made me lose 5lbs (every time I travel, I shrink) and I am finally thin enough to be first lady of San Francisco. As long as I can make it last till I get home, I think we're cool. You're all invited to the wedding...
xoxo, Mrs. Newsom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U are hilarious

Spots said...

U owe me a drink...

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»