Wednesday, January 12, 2005

22 hours of travel...

Flying from Florence to Frankfurt to SFO blows. There are no clearer words. My mother, in an attempt to entertain me, began throwing lime wedges from her Bloody Mary at Alex, however she missed and hit some random passenger. While that soothed the torture for 10 minutes and had us both in hysterics as we attempted to hide behind magazines, she finally handed me a librium, and I chilled out. I believe I actually slept. I'm home, and still awake amazingly, and have actually figured out to load pictures. Obviously. Although, it takes (me) for-fucking-ever to load this, so I'm done with the photos for awhile.
Scroll way down, all the way to Christmas. There's some sassy and fabulous photos of the holidays, including one of Ben in drag, sort of...