Tuesday, December 28, 2004

this christmas...

Wow. I can't believe I haven't written in so long. My bad. I was overwhelmed by the holiday spirit, apparently.
Christmas was awesome, and Bonnie dutifully attended many, many family parties. I threw a couple myself, while here at Judy's, and had a marvelous time. I'm also constantly playing with my new digital camera, a gift from Santa. I know that my new camera is actually from Santa, because on Christmas Eve, my father left out milk and cookies, and of course, carrots for the reindeer. On Christmas morning, half the milk was gone, and big bites were taken out of the cookies and carrots. Amazing.

Last night was a Christmas Party with my cousins that started off horribly boring, and ended in several heated games of PIT, the greatest card game of all time. They made me shift out because I kept winning. What's that? It's like, that Michael Jordan keeps making those baskets. Let's take him out and put in a shitty player to lower the skill level in the game. Whatever.
Alex won the last game of PIT, practically jumping up and down on his chair, screaming , "PIT Motherfucker! PIT!"
Merry Christmas to you, too.

Tomorrow we leave for Italy, and I'm quite excited. I haven't been since I was 15 or 16, and I've been itching to go back. I have no idea how we'll entertain ourselves on New Year's, although I don't think that'll really be a problem. I'd be happy drunkenly dancing through the cobblestone streets of Florence, toasting my good fortune and thanking God for my wonderful family of friends.

With that, Spots has once again left the country...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have THE best family I've ever met. I wish I was straight so I could marry you, go on the train, throw cash around, travel the world, and drink all the time. I wanna be a Spotswood!!!
love you...ps. Pass on Flax!!!!!!

Bonita said...

I can't believe I missed a Pit party.....

Anonymous said...

Beth, I'm sorry we didn't get to really talk before you left. Have an amazing time, and know that I think about you every day. Please try and call when you get back. And please don't write about Marcello on the blog, because I will get jealous.

AndyJolley said...

Miss you Spotsy......If anyone if goi g to turn straight and marry you, it'll be me the original queen! :) Have a fab time in Italy and find me an Italian man....okay? Have fun and Warmest Wishes for a Happy Holiday in Florence to the whole Spotswood clan!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Alarm company fire http://www.cheap-bontril.info/Affiliate-programs-costumes.html ok business health insurance small format 200gb harddrive fat 32 http://www.tadalafil-and-pulmonary-hypertension.info/Heating.html