Thursday, December 16, 2004

pound puppy...

Andy has discovered that his mother, Rhonda Kay, and I have the same favorite show: Dog, Bounty Hunter. It's my new favorite guilty pleasure, now that Laguna Beach is over.
In general, I'd have to say that A&E and Bravo! are my favorite channels, not only because they're right next to each other (channels 47 and 48, respectively) but because they have such awesome reality shows. Dog, Bounty Hunter is the real life adventures of a former felon and current Hawaiian bounty hunter, who sports a sparse blonde mullett and a rag tag, similarly coifed family. With his raspy voiced pidgeon talk and American flag sweatpants, I was hooked on Dog immediately. Plus, his wife's name is Beth, and she has an American flag tank top (and corresponding do-rag). They appear to wear weightlifting belts, with badges affixed to them.
Which brings me to my question: What exactly is a bounty hunter? They're not cops, although they seem to carry the weight of the law somehow. And they seem to have their own version of justice, occasionally kicking some ass or alternately, letting their criminal cronies go free. Not that I'm complaining. I love Dog. I love his hair. I love his beefy-ness. And I love his truck...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, it's 1am and we've had a lot of drinks tonight. And now I'm home and reading your blog and laughing out loud. You're really funny and really pretty and awww shucks, I think I like you.

AndyJolley said...

Oh my God, My mom loves the wife on that show.....I watched it the other night for like the second time ever, and they seem to be decent caring people, apart from thier attire and demeanor.

Anonymous said...

What a great site Meals for female beginner body builders Laser tooth whitening in london life assurance quote in scotland Teak plasma tv cabinets Bulk ink for epson r200 printers How do you send a fax to italy Search engine optimization ali bayramli Clarion hotel fifth ave online credit report porsche 911 http://www.buy-adipex.info Canon powershot s60 digital camera software Best best best buy ionamin online