Monday, December 13, 2004

i've created a monster...

Itty has a blog! Check it out...www.amandajennings.blogspot.com

I got an e-mail the other day, from a friend and blog reader on the East Coast, telling me that she checks out my Friendster profile to get visuals on all of my friends. "I was looking at your friends, going, 'Oh, that's Bonnie, and that's Kate,' and then suddenly, I saw Andy and it all came together. He looks exactly like I pictured him. Somehow, I thought you had made these people up."
Well, I HAVE made them up, stealing images from frames I buy and magazines I cut up. None the less, I think I'll soon be able to post pictures on here. Why? Because my little protege, Itty, figured it out in 2 minutes. Thus, I'll be dragging her tiny ass over here, shoving wine down her throat, and making her help me. She owes me, as she has posted a photo of us at Folsom Street Fair, where thank god I'm wearing sunglasses. Had I not been, you'd be able to see my dead, dead eyes, produced by the "cookies" that crazy man on the sidewalk sold us...
Rock on, Itty.

3 comments:

Itty said...

um...unfortunately...I believe that photo was taken BEFORE we ate any sort of baked good. Sorry, Beth.

ps-when has anyone ever had to shove anything alcoholic down my throat? hope you have giant wine goblets!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! take fluoxetine german descent scholarship

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »