Monday, October 25, 2004

emma...

I am not a dog person. I never have been. I don't subscribe to the notion of loving ALL dogs. It's like loving ALL children. No way. There are some pretty shitty kids out there. You've got to take them on a case by case basis. But Judy's dog Emma, for whom I'm now sitting, is the most loyal creature I've ever met. I'm up at Judy's gorgeous place in Sausalito, which overlooks all of San Francisco, and I'm in heaven. Not because I get to play house in this perfect palace. Not because the sub-zero is stocked with gourmet delights. Not because there's a cabinet full of beautiful booze. I'm in heaven because of this perfect dog. No matter what room I'm in, no matter what I'm doing, she follows me everywhere, snuggles at my feet, and protects me from all that is evil. Find a man that'll do that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site »