Saturday, October 30, 2004

e-mail theft...

Have you ever been included on a mass e-mail and searched the other recipients of said mass e-mail to see if there was anyone interesting, scandelous, or hot and then secretly copied their e-mail address into your address book?

Me neither.

Okay. I'm lying. My most recent infraction happened 2 minutes ago. My good pal Kirk sent a mass e-mail to about 75 people, many of whom I know. I was scanning the other people cc-ed in on this random political satire forward and one name lept out at me.

Gavin Newsom.

Awwww yeah. Guess who's on every evite from now until the end of time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it gavin.newsom@sfgov.org? I got that from the city web site. I just sent forwarded him an e-hug that guarantees me good luck in the next week. --Coco

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Order butalbital ship