Tuesday, July 27, 2004

you've got to have friends...

Sometimes, you need to get burned to know who really loves you. Man, you guys. This week, I found out. Bon and I are ready to hire a hitman. Regardless, I just want to say, I cannot believe how awesome my friends are. I don’t deserve you guys. I moan and bitch and call you at all hours to talk about my stupid problems, and you are always there for me. All of you. So, in no particular order: Bonnie, Dani, Zoe, Andy, Mercedes, Darren, Jason, Jesse, Christine, Kate, Katherine, Tammy, Pip, Carrie, Cindy, Molly, Paul, Kelsey, Margot, Ben, Judy, Irene, Jenny, Matt, Bosco, Ryan, John Boy, and Alex. I fucking love you guys. I can’t believe you put up with me. I promise, I’ll make it worth your while one day. Seriously. Who has 28 best friends? God, I love you people so much, I can barely stand it. I may never win that Oscar, so here’s your public thank you.

Plus, you guys are the only ones that actually read this. That’s why I really love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuckin' A, Spots. I love you too. And, I'll "put up" with you for as long as you'll have me.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Venlafaxine alcohol Yearly income of interior designers