Tuesday, July 13, 2004

waking up...

Last night, I had a very intense and realistic dream involving myself and San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, who, as we all know, is a stone cold fox. In said dream, we were highly romantically involved AND he wrote me a letter of recommendation for some job I wanted. It was fabulous. I just woke up and couldn't figure out why I'm in such a good mood, especially considering I'm on my way to Jury Duty. But here I am, skipping around, making coffee, and I suddenly realized, I'm not actually having an affair with Gavin. My sub-conscious is fucking with me and toying with my emotions. But, damn, that was one hell of a dream. It was so realistic, I recall walking around HIS apartment in HIS bathrobe. Hello? How marvelous is that...
I'm going to go try and go back to sleep. Here I come, Gavy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Meridia drug master of ceremony models business model selection table