Monday, July 26, 2004

the stupidest e-mail ever...

Ever know a drunk? I do. Or at least, I used to. And now, a little stroll down memory lane… Picture it. October, 2003.

 beth thank you so much for coming over last night.....I'M SO SORRY.....i'm really upset that i can't remember.......and seriously, anytime you need anything done, ANYTHING, you need to call me.......call me to chop up your unlucky victim, not andy.
Also, i want to spend the next couple of weeks in solitude, but not without you.......i won't be able to drive to 916A......but  i still really want to see you especially since i saw you and couldn't remember......so please call, leave messages, and maybe if i'm lucky we can hang out face to face 
love you babe

ps: I'M SO FUCKING SORRY!

I can sure pick the winners, can't I? Really, I have a whole collection of these. Although, this is my favorite. I mean, he can't remember seeing me. As he would say, Classic. I'd expect nothing less.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dick. To get away with that shit, you should be better looking. Never liked him. Never will. But I said that last year. Let's go trash his car. Oh, wait...

Anonymous said...

I could not hate him more. After all of the shit he has done.....now this! He is a dick.

Anonymous said...

What's the matter with being a dick? I know many a fine Dicks...and so do you.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Carmax laurel toyota http://www.hosting-2.info/Magnetic-hard-disk-drives.html Black jack biohazard Southsea pearl bracelet california great headphones nissan floor mats Remove hair legs Sony blue cyper shot digital camera Alex strawn state farm insurance 1990 ferrari f40 She has some small tits tho stephen lynch the divorce song altec lansing headset

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Banking bill online pay sunstrust with Laptop no hard drive Dade homeowners insurance