Thursday, July 29, 2004

good times...

Tonight, I had the loveliest little dinner party. Bonnie, Zoe, Kate, Kelsey, and Alex came over to my big housesitting house, and we cooked a huge amazing meal, and drank bottles of wine. We talked about the elections and our careers and who we like and who we hate. We laughed and joked and debated. And then, we drunkenly made a million cookies and all crammed in the hot tub. Exhausted, everyone all piled out and went home together, at a reasonable hour, and I'm about to crawl into a huge cozy bed and watch my crime crap on TV and call Andy. I couldn't be happier. I really couldn't. I know I complain, but sometimes, I love my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a drove home last night, in the car I love, listening to my favorite CD, in the most amazing city in the world, I felt the same thing.....life is good.

love ya!
B

Anonymous said...

I hate typo's.