Thursday, July 29, 2004

drove downtown in the rain...

I fucking love The Barenaked Ladies. They rule. They rock. Ed is a god. But, I also know it’s kinda nerdy to live BNL, and the biggest clue to that is the fact that there were six (6) black people at the concert last night. We counted. That can’t be a good sign. So, I’m on a mission to bring BNL (and other Canadian 90’s alt-rock) into the “community.”
I’ll gather up all kinds of Sarah McLachlan and Alanis Morissette and pass it out at DL Hugley concerts or similar. Then, we’ll all wear plaid and sing about high school. It’ll be awesome. Join me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loathe the barenaked ladies. I saw them at shoreline 2 years ago (going with a friend on what i thought was a free ticket) and it sucked ass. The crowd was like what i would imagine at a Hootie and the blowfish concert. Please don't EVER write about the barenaked ladies and Sarah McLachlan (a canadian goddess) again. Do not EVER compare them again. You have been warned.

Spots said...

If this is who I think it is, you're so fucking BNL, I don't know where to begin. You reek of BNL, in fact. But, yeah, Sarah is incredible and I can't listen to Fear without sobbing hysterically.
Don't tell me what to write about, jackass. I'll kick your sorry ass.

Anonymous said...

Fuck off. I ass-fuck guys like barenaked ladies in prison. and in toronto. Yet, with sarah, i'm much, much more gentle.

Spots said...

Oh my god, shouldn't you be, like, working. Seriously, you're so obsessed with me. Do you check this every 10 seconds?

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »